Product Marketing Lead – GIG Car Share
A3Ventures is the innovation lab and capital investment engine of AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah. We invest in ideas and build products that help our Members and communities navigate the future.
GIG Car Share is pioneering one-way car sharing, showing how technology can make travel easier, cheaper and better for the environment.
In 2017, we launched Gig to provide a more convenient, affordable and environmentally-friendly transportation option. The service is entirely accessible via app – Gig Members can sign up in minutes and locate a nearby car. In less than one year, Gig doubled in size from 250 to 500 cars and expanded to serve five cities.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Lead to join our marketing team, who will lead product adoption and growth in the Bay Area.
What you’ll do:
- Identify opportunities by leading and synthesizing industry, competitor, and Member research
- Develop and execute marketing strategies including segmentation, value proposition, budget, and channel strategy.
- Manage marketing campaigns and working with agencies to deliver high-quality creative results.
- Exercise a data-centric approach to measure growth, determine campaign efficiency and answer the right questions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines, and budget requirements.
Why work for us?
- Impact. Reinvent AAA and the services we deliver to 50+ million Members whose lives we help improve.
- Development. Our team is designed to incubate not just business concepts but also business leaders.
- Recognition. We offer a competitive total compensation package including salary, performance bonus, benefits, and 401(k) company match and discretionary contributions.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: respect, integrity, teamwork, and service.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, go-to-market; experience working in technology, or transportation is preferred
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle
- Experience planning, budget tracking, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance
- Experience working in, or leading engagements with, marketing agencies
- Bachelor’s degree required, and an MBA is preferred
- You use good judgment, and you contribute to strategy and align your actions to support it.
- You apply disciplined fact-based judgment, balance rewards and risks, and deliver on commitments.
- You have excellent communication skills and can translate complex details into simple user content.
- You have superior analytical skills, and you consistently demonstrate structured thinking.
- You know how to evolve your thinking and strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- You have excellent interpersonal and teaming skills and the ability to work well with a range of people.
- You have exceptional organizational, planning, and project management skills.
- You exhibit strong attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability.
- You have advanced data analytics skills and excellent business writing skills.
- You have a passion for driving deep levels of Member engagement and retention.
- You have a strong interest in mobility, urbanization, sustainability, and community building.